欢迎来到江沪英语网

谈论90后的英语对话

来源:www.nianggan.com 2024-05-16

谈论非主流的英语对话

90后可以代指所有和“主流”相对的事物,即同时期的相同种类事物中,只被少数人群同意和认同的;包含已经式微的或新兴的事物。下面我们为大伙收拾的谈论90后的英语对话,期望对大伙有用!

谈论90后的英语对话

Maya: This music sounds very strange.

玛雅:这首音乐听上去非常奇怪。

Linda: May it is so-called subculture music.

琳达:这大概就是所谓的90后音乐吧。

Maya: It seems that subculture is very popular these years.

玛雅:这类年90后文化好像非常时尚。

Linda: Yes. Such as hair style, clothes, music and pictures, etc.

琳达:是的。譬如发型、服饰、音乐、图片等。

Maya: How do you think about subculture?

玛雅:你如何看待90后文化?

Linda: In my opinion, the examples above are the manifestation patterns of subculture. While subculture thought is a mode of thinking that totally different from traditional thoughts.

琳达:我感觉上面所说的例子都是一种90后思想的表现形式。而90后思想则是一种与传统思想不完全相符的新的思维方法。

Maya: That means you support subculture?

玛雅:这么说你支持90后文化?

Linda: At least not disapproval.

琳达:至少不反对。

Maya: I can’t agree with you. I think subculture will mislead young people in modern society.

玛雅:我不认可你的怎么看。我感觉90后思想对于现代青少年是一种误导。

Linda: Why?

琳达:为何?

Maya: The thoughts of young people are becoming increasingly open with their unrealistic opinions. Their clothes and hair styles are both peculiar even weird.

玛雅:目前青少年的思想愈加开放,想法愈加不切实质,衣着、发型也都非常标新立异,甚至非常怪异。

Linda: It’s just a presentation of individuality.

琳达:这恰恰是一种个性的展示。

Maya: It is not the proper way to show personality. Young people should devote more spirit to their study and accomplishment improving rather than just pursuing for distinctiveness.

玛雅:个性不是以这种方法体现的。青少年应该将精力更多地投入到学习和提升自己修养上,而不是一味地追求独一无二。

Linda: What you see is just the distortive part of subculture. In fact, subculture embodies the popularity trend as well as the process for people to find out new things and reform traditions.

琳达:你只看到了90后文化被曲解的一面。事实上90后文化代表了一种时尚趋势,是大家发现新事物、改造传统的过程。

Maya: It seems that I’m out of date; I can’t accept this weird subculture after all.

玛雅:看来我是跟不上时尚了,总之我没办法同意这种怪异的90后文化。

Linda: There are many people who hold the same view as you, which attributes to the misleading of public opinion. What they show are not the real subculture, but the strange behavior of a small part of people.

琳达:不少人和你的想法一样,这都归咎于舆论的误导。他们所展示的并不是真的的90后文化,而是一小部分人的怪异行为。

Maya: Maybe.

玛雅:可能吧。

相关文章推荐

英语学习 热门搜索

更多>