coward 懦夫
I was, to my shame, a coward.
我非常惭愧,我是个懦夫。
Hes a coward and a bully1 who confuses physical strength with manhood.
他是一个懦夫,一个分不清蛮力和大老公气概的仗势欺人者。
But, at the same time, I admit that I was born a coward.
但同时我不能不承认我是一个天生的懦夫。
I would be a coward if I left now.
假如我目前离开,就成了一个懦夫。
wimp2 软骨头
But he looks like such a wimp: Im afraid he doesnt have the guts3 to handle a realcrisis when it comes up.
可是,他看着像个软骨头。 我担忧,在真的发生危机的时候,他可能不会有足够的勇气来处置问题。
I was a wimp.
我是个窝囊废。
What a wimp that boy is!
那真是个没骨气的男生。
weakling 没用的人
Think that weakling is a worthy4 opponent?
你觉得那个懦夫配做我的对手吗?
Next time Ill leave you in the trash, weakling!
下次我不助你了,没用的家伙!
You are a miserable5 weakling.
你是一个可怜的弱者。
wuss 胆小鬼
Are you being a wuss?
你想当胆小鬼?
Ill tell you what kind-a coward, a wuss.
我对你说们,是懦夫,是胆小鬼!
craven 懦夫
No man wants to be thought a craven person.
无人期望让人觉得是个懦夫。
A hero risks his life to help others; a craven runs from the scene.
英雄冒着生命危险去帮助其他人;而懦夫却临阵脱逃。