伴随大家开起了车,却没想象中的那样轻松,由于车多了,塞车现象愈加紧急。下面记者为大伙收拾的一些塞车英语对话,期望大伙喜欢!
塞车英语对话
Linda:What happened?
琳达:出啥事了?
Mike:We're stuck again.
迈克:大家又塞车了。
Linda:Why are we so unfortunate?I am really fed up with traffic jams.
琳达:大家如何一直运势不好呢?我对堵车真是烦透了。
Mike:Everybody here is in the traffic jam, not only you and me.
迈克:每一个人都被堵在这里,不止是你和我。
Linda:But it's the fifth time in this week that we have been caught in the traffic jam.
琳达:但这周大家已经第五次遇见塞车了。
Mike:It's no use complaining. It's the rush hour now.
迈克:抱怨也没用。目前是上班高峰期。
Linda:I'll be late again. Why are there so many cars on the road?
琳达:我又要迟到了。路上如何这么多车呢?
Mike:Calm down, honey. Do you forget we are in New York?
迈克:平静一点吧,亲爱的。别忘了大家是在纽约。
Linda:There is always traffic problem in big cities.
琳达:大城市一直有交通问题。
Mike:So I've been used to the traffic jam.
迈克:所以我已经习惯了塞车。
Linda:I'll take the subway tomorrow. It is much faster than driving cars.
琳达:我明天去坐地铁。地铁比开车快多了。
塞车英语对话关键字汇
stuck/st?k/a.不可以动的
complain/k?m'plein/v.抱怨
unfortunate/?n'f?:t??nit/a.不幸的