A fool never learns.
傻瓜永远学不会。
A little bird told me.
我听说的。
Are you out of your mind?
你疯了吗?
Are you pulling my leg?
你在开我玩笑吗?
As far as I m concerned.
就我而言。
Be my guest.
请便、别客气。
Dont beat around the bush.
别旁敲侧击了。
Dont bury your head in the sand.
不要逃避现实。
Dont get me wrong.
不要误会我。
Do
不要搅得我心烦。
Dont look wise.
别自作聪明!
Dont underestimate1 me.
别小看我。
Do you have any openings?
你们有空缺吗?
Drop me a line.
写封信给我。
Every dog has his day.
凡人皆有得意时。
Excuse me for a moment.
失陪一会儿。
Far from it.
一点也不。
For the time being.
暂时;暂且;现在
Good for you.
好啊!做得好!
Have a nice day.
祝你今天愉快
Have butterflies in one s stomach
紧张
He s been everywhere.
他到处都去过了。
He hit the ceiling at the news.
他听到那消息暴跳如雷/大发雷霆。
His argument doesn t hold water.
他的论点站不住脚。
How do I address you?
我如何称呼你。
I ache all over.
我浑身酸痛。
Im flattered2.
过奖了。
Im mad at myself.
我生我们的气。
Im not myself today.
我今天心神不宁。
Im very / really / terribly / awfully3 / extremely sorry.
十分抱歉。
Im working on it.
我正在努力。
It can t be helped.
没有办法。
I cant seem to get to sleep.
我仿佛睡不着。
I dont feel up to that.
我感觉不可以胜任那工作。
I have a runny nose.
我流鼻涕。
I have a sweet tooth.
我喜欢吃甜食。
Ive heard so much about you!
久仰大名!
I hope I m not in the way.
我期望没导致妨碍。
It hurts like hell4!
疼死啦!
It s a pain in the neck.
那真是件麻烦事。
It s raining cats and dogs.
下着倾盆大雨。
It s up on the air.
悬而未决,尚未确定。
It slipped my mind.
我忘了。
I wasn t born yesterday.
我又不是三岁孩子。
I ll make it up to you.
我会赔偿的。
I won t buy your story.
我不信你那一套。
Just to be on the safe side.
为了安全起见。
Keep it up!
继续努力,继续加油
Lets forgive and forget.
让大家抛弃前嫌。
Lets give him a big hand.
让大家热烈鼓掌。
Lets talk over coffee.
大家边喝边谈。
Money will come and go.
钱乃身外之物。
My mouth is watering.
我在流口水了。
Neck and neck.
不分上下。
Nothing works5.
什么都不对劲儿。
Now you re talking.
这才对嘛
Over my dead body!
休想!
Read between the lines
字里行间的言外之意
She gives me a headache.
她让我头疼。
She looks blue.
她满面忧伤。
She turns me off.
她使我厌烦。
So far so good.
现在为止,所有都好。
Sorry to bother you.
抱歉打扰你。
Stay out of this matter, please.
请别管这事。
Take it easy.
轻松一点;别紧张;放松放松。
Take it or leave it.
要就要,不要就拉倒
Thats life.
这就是生活。
Thats really something.
真了不起。
That was a close call.
太危险了/千钧一发
Therere a lot of rumors7 going around.
不少流言流传着。
The rest is history.
众所皆知。
Think nothing of it.
别放在心上。
Time flies!
时光如梭。
Time is money.
时间就是资金
Were in the same boat.
大家处境相同。
What brings you to Beijing?
什么风把你吹到北京来的?
What the hell are you doing?
你到底在干什么?
Who is to blame?
该怪哪个?
Youre going too far!
你太过分了!
Youre the boss.
听你的。
Youre too outspoken8.
你太直率了。
Youre wasting you breath.
你在白费口舌。
You asked for it.
你自找的
You bet6!
当然!
You can t do this to me.
你不可以这么对我。
You can never tell.
不了解/哪个也没把握。
You can t please everyone.
你不可能讨好每个人。
You ve got to do something.
你必须要想方法。
You have my word.
我保证。
You look very serious about something.
你好像有非常紧急的事。