大学两人英语口语对话情景阅读
Crystal: Hey, George, actually it's funny that you mentioned relationships cause I'm actuallyhaving a problem with Joe.
克里斯托尔:嘿,乔治,正好你提到了情侣有关系,我和乔之间出了点儿问题。
George: Is that the guy with the curly hair?
乔治:是那个头发卷卷的男孩吗?
Crystal: Yeah, that guy. He's really nice and everything, but like I really don't think it'sworking out.
克里斯托尔:对,就是他。别人非常不错,什么都好,可是我就是感觉大家两个不合适。
George: Why what's wrong?
乔治:为何?有哪些问题?
Crystal: Well, he's really narrow-minded and I'm really different. We just ... he's nice andeverything. He's kind and sweet, and it's just not for me, like we're totally different people.
克里斯托尔:他思想狭隘,而我和他完全相反。别人非常不错,善良又温顺,可是我不是如此,大家是完全不一样的两个人。
George: I see. So what are you going to do?
乔治:我了解了。那你计划如何做?
Crystal: I think I have to rip the band-aid and I think I'm just gonna send him an e-mail orsomething.
克里斯托尔:我想长痛不如短痛,我计划给他发封邮件说分手。
George: E-mail! But you've been dating for awhile now and you like him right?
乔治:邮件!可是你们已经约会一段时间了,你喜欢他,不是吗?
Crystal: Yeah, we're like so sweet together, but it's just ... I don't see a future.
克里斯托尔:是,大家在一块时非常美好,可是……我看不到将来。
George: But isn't an e-mail just a little too cold and he might tell other people about it, andrumors spreading and what not.
乔治:可是用邮件分手是否太冷漠了?他或许会和别的人说这件事,如此谣言就会传播开来。
Crystal: OK, then, what do you think I should do? How should I do it?
克里斯托尔:那你觉得我如何做?我如何做才适合?
George: You should probably just meet him face-to-face?
乔治:可能你应该和他面对面说了解。
Crystal: Ugh! Face-to-face. OK. Where should I meet him? Like do you think I should justinvite him over to my place?
克里斯托尔:啊!面对面。好,那我应该在哪儿和他见面?你觉得我应该请他去我家吗?
George: You should probably do it in public, where, you know...
乔治:你约他在公共场合见面,你了解的……
Crystal: Ooh, good, good, good, good. That's better.
克里斯托尔:哦,好,好,这非常不错,非常不错。如此更好。
George: Maybe that cafe.
乔治:可以在那家咖啡馆。
Crystal: Ah, that cafe. Yeah.
克里斯托尔:啊,那家咖啡馆。对。
George: While I'm having my date, you can be breaking up with your boyfriend. It'll be great!
乔治:我约会时,你可以和你男朋友分手。那样很好!
Crystal: You're so mean.
克里斯托尔:你太坏了。
George: I'm sorry. That was uncalled for.
乔治:抱歉。我失言了。
Crystal: I don't know what to say. What do you think would hurt him less?
克里斯托尔:我不了解要如何和他说。你觉得如何说对他的伤害小些?
George: I gotta say honesty would be the best policy.
乔治:我觉得你实话实说。
Crystal: Honesty. OK, so this is what I'm going to say. Joe, you're great, but we're not meantto be. How's that?
克里斯托尔:实话实说。好,那我就如此说,乔,你很好,可是大家不应该在一块。这么说如何?
George: Yeah, it's great. It's great.
乔治:好,这个很好。这个非常不错。
Crystal: OK, so, OK, OK, I'm done. I think I'll meet him at the cafe, and OK, things will workfrom then. I'll improvise.
克里斯托尔:好,好,解决了。我想我会约他在那家咖啡馆见面,然后和他说了解。我可以看状况组织语言。
George: Great.
乔治:非常不错。
大学两人英语口语对话情景阅读
George: Hey, Crystal, I need some advice yo!
乔治:嗨,克里斯托尔,我需要你的建议!
Crystal: What's up, George?
克里斯托尔:啥事,乔治?
George: So, there's this like red-headed girl in class and I kind of got a crush on her but ...
乔治:我喜欢班里的一个红发女生,可是……
Crystal: Oooh!
克里斯托尔:哦!
George: Uuurr! But, yeah, I don't know, you know, how to ask her out. I don't even know if sheknows my name, but yeah.
乔治:嗯!可是我不了解如何约她出去。我甚至都不了解她是否知道我的名字。
Crystal: Ah, come on!
克里斯托尔:不是吧!
George: You got any advice?
乔治:你有哪些建议吗?
Crystal: I would personally just be natural and just go straight-forward?
克里斯托尔:我建议你自然些,直接些。
George: Go straight-forward and ...
乔治:直接……
Crystal: And ask her out?
克里斯托尔:约她出去?
George: How I do that?
乔治:我要如何做?
Crystal: I don't know. For my personal advice I think you should just go straight forward andsay "Hi, my name is George" and give her an appearance.
克里斯托尔:我也不了解。我建议你直接说,“你好,我叫乔治”,让她认识你。
George: Hold on. I'm gonna write this down.
乔治:等一下。我要把这个记下来。
Crystal: OK. And next step is "If you are free" oh, you always have to check if she's eithermarried, or if she's a lesbian, or if she is single.
克里斯托尔:好,下面,你要问“你有空吗”,对了,你还要确认一下她是不是已婚,或者她是否女同性恋,还有她是否单身。
George: OK.
乔治:好。
Crystal: So, number three is what you're looking for.
克里斯托尔:第三步就是你要约她了。
George: OK, number three.
乔治:好,第三步。
Crystal: So, if she is single, just say, hey, how about we go out for a cup of coffee orsomething.
克里斯托尔:假如她是单身,你可以说,嘿,大家去喝杯咖啡如何。
George: OK, coffee.
乔治:好,咖啡。
Crystal: And, yeah, that's how you get her.
克里斯托尔:好,如此你就能约她出去了。
George: So, yeah, what if she doesn't like coffee though? I mean, what else could we do we ona date? Assuming she will say yes. What's fun to do on a date anyway?
乔治:那她要不喜欢喝咖啡如何解决?除去喝咖啡,约会还能干什么?假设她说好的话,约会的时候还能干什么有趣的事?
Crystal: Fun to do on a date! It's just the fact that you're being with her and just try to get toknow her more.
克里斯托尔:约会时有趣的事!就是你和她在一块,努力地去知道她。
George: Wait, wait, wait one second. Do I need to pay for this?
乔治:等等,等等,等一下。约会时我要买单吗?
Crystal: I don't think you should pay on the first date. I think sometimes that can beoffensive to women.
克里斯托尔:我想首次约会你不必买单。有时这对女人来讲是种冒犯。
George: Oh, that's great because I'm totally broke.
乔治:哦,那太好了,由于我基本上没什么钱了。
Crystal: I think you should just ask her casually, not like a date-date, just say, Hey, I wouldlike to know you a little bit more, and just go out for a small little drink, like go to that newcafe that's open, like a lot of girls think that place is so cute. I think you should take her there.
克里斯托尔:我想你约她的时候应该自然些,不是那种正式的约会,你可以说,“嘿,我想多知道你一些,”你可以约她去喝点东西,可以去那家新开的咖啡馆,很多女生感觉那家店很讨人喜欢。我想你可以带她去那儿。
George: But I think cafe's are boring.
乔治:可是我感觉咖啡馆非常无聊。
Crystal: Cafe's are boring. Men! Women don't think so. This is the point. Write it down.
克里斯托尔:咖啡馆非常无聊。那是男孩的想法!女孩可不这么想。这是重点。写下来吧。
George: All right.
乔治:好。
大学两人英语口语对话情景阅读
AWhat channel did you watch last night?
你昨晚是看什么频道?
BChannel Two. A TV series was showing on it. The name of the series is Huanzhu Gege
二频道,播电视剧《还珠格格》
AHow do you feel about it?
你感觉如何?
BGenerally it's to my appetite. What about you?
总的来讲挺对胃口的。
AWell, I don't think much about it. To me, it's a sheer waste of time
我不喜欢这部剧,在我看来,纯粹是费时.
BDon't be too critical. So what's your favorite?
不要太严苛了。那你最喜欢看什么?
AVariety shows and talk shows, I think.
综艺节目和访谈节目。