在进行商品销售的时候,优惠活动无疑起着非常重要的推广用途,下面就是海伦和莱司特之间关于安排优惠活动事情的对话。
Lester: As you know, the FastTrek 2000 is due for release next month. I think we've finally worked the kinks out.
正如你所知,FastTrek 2000 预定在下个月推出。我想大家已经解决了所有琐碎的问题。
Helen: Great. That's vital. Quality is the focus of the ad campaign. The boards must work well if they're going to be the cash cow we want them to be.
太好了。那非常重要。品质是广告活动的焦点。假如要让这类适配卡如大家所愿成为摇钱树的话,就不可以出乱子。
Lester: Let's go over our promotion1 plans again.
大家再看一遍营销方案。
Helen: OK. We have six major retailers2 running demonstrations3 at most branches. And our exhibition team is already on the road setting up for computer shows.
大家有六家主要的零售商在大多数的分店做展示。而且大家的展示队伍已经开始行动布置电脑展示了。
Lester: Good. What about print and radio?
非常不错,那印刷品和广播呢?
Helen: We've taken out full-page ads for two large trade magazines. And more important, our press releases have been well received.
大家在两家大的商业杂志刊登了全版广告。更要紧的是,大家的新闻稿投放之后反响非常不错。
Lester: Any larger ads?
有再大一点的广告吗?
Helen:Yes. We're putting the same full-page ad in the Sunday edition of three major newspapers.
有些。大家在三大报的星期天版面放了相同的全版广告。
Lester:Sounds perfect.
听起来非常周全。
Helen: But nothing ever works out as you want it. So I have a number of other tricks up my sleeve, as well.
不过有时就是会适得其反,所以我还有不少其它的妙计。