欢迎来到江沪英语网

商贸英语|商务英语:参观工厂

来源:www.ylibra.com 2024-10-23

谈买卖才是目的,说英语只是一种方法。下面就教教大伙怎么样用简单英语邀请和陪同客人参观工厂。

A: Would1 you like to look around our factory some time?
什么时间来看看大家的工厂吧?

B: That's a good idea.
好啊。

A: I can set2 up a tour3 next week.
我可以安排在下个礼拜参观。

B: Just let me know which day.
决定好哪一天就告诉我。

A: Thanks for coming today.
谢谢你今天的光临。

B: I've been looking forward4 to this.
好久以前就想来看你们的工厂了。

A: You'll have to wear this hard hat for the tour.
参观时必需戴上这安全帽。

B: This one seems5 a little small for me.
这顶我戴仿佛小了一点。

A: Here, try this one.
喏,试一试这一顶。

B: That's better.
B:好多了。

A: We can start at any time you're ready.
只须你筹备好了,大家随时可以开始。

B: I'm all set.
B:我都筹备好了。

A: The tour will take about an hour and a half. We can start over here.
这次参观大概需要一个半小时。大家可以从这里开始。

B: I'll just follow you.
我跟着你就是。

A: Please sTOP me if you have any questions.
有任何问题,请随时叫我停下来。

B: I will.
好的。

A: Watch your head as6 you go through the door there.
经过那儿的门时,小心别撞倒头。

B: Thank you.
B:谢谢。

A: That's the end of the tour.
参观就此结束了。

B: It was7 very informative8.
真是获益良多。

A: Just let me know if you want to bring anyone9 else.
假如你要带其他人来,请随时公告我。

B: I'd like to have my boss10 go through the plant some day.
我真想叫我老板哪天也过来看看。


相关文章推荐

02

20

商贸英语|信用基本词语1

Tier1capital一类资本Tier2capital二类资本Totalcreditlimit整体信用限额Totalcurrentassets流动资产总额Trade-off协定Tradecompanies贸易企业Tradecreditor

02

20

商贸英语|公允会计准则

Financial accounting1 relies on certain standards or guides that have proved useful over the years in imparting economic

02

20

商贸英语|会计:全瞻

Accounting1 is the study of how businesses track their income and assets over time. Accountants engage in a wide variety

02

20

商贸英语|Remittance and Cashing Business汇兑

1A:May I help you?B:Yes.I want to remit1 500 RMB yuan in cash to my son in Beijing University.A:All right. Our bank prov

02

20

商贸英语|参加展销会Attending A Trade Show

SCOTT: This facility1 is great, don't you think?ANDREW: Yes, it is better than last year. They have done a very good job

02

20

商贸英语|部门会议Departmental Meeting

SHARON: Well, you two.I have good news from Ms. Wells.CANDY: Are we opening the new shop?SHARON: Not just that, Candy.Ms

02

20

商贸英语|请求承兑汇票和寄汇票

请求承兑汇票兹向贵公司开陈这批货见票后60日付款、面额500,000元汇票一张, 请予承兑为荷。We have taken the liberty of drawing on you today against this consignme

02

20

商贸英语|国际金融和国际金融市场

The word finance signifies capital in monetary1 form, that is in the form of funds lent or borrowed,normally for capital

02

20

商贸英语|金融英语阅读:流动性

Liquidity1 to a bank is a little bit like health to an inpidual. Figuratively speaking, if a bank has poor liquidity, th

02

19

商贸英语|What can you do using the personal

According to the unified1 regulation of PBC, the following businesses must be handled at banks through the personal sett