41 Is the production line fully1 automatic?
生产线是全自动的吗?
42 What kind of quality control do you have?
你们用什么方法来控制水平呢?
43 All products have to pass strict inspection2 before they go out.
所有商品出厂前需要要经过严格检查。
44 What''s your general impression,may I ask?
不知你对大家厂总的印象怎么样?
45 I''m impressed by your approach to business.
你们经营业务的办法给我留下了非常深的印象。
46 The product gives you an edge over your competitors,I guess.
我觉得你们的商品可以使你们胜过角逐对手。
47 No one can match us so far as quality is concerned.
就水平而言,没任何厂商能和大家相比。
48 I think we may be able to work together in the future.
我想或许以后大家可以合作。
49 We are thinking of expanding into the Chinese market.
大家想把买卖扩大到国内市场。
50 The purpose of my coming here is to inquire about possibilities of establishing trade relations with your company.
我此行的目的正是想探询与贵公司打造贸易关系的可能性。
51 We would be glad to start business with you.
大家非常高兴能与贵公司打造贸易往来。
52 I''d appreciate your kind consideration in the coming negotiation3.
洽谈中请你们多加关照。
53 We are happy to be of help.
大家十分乐意帮助。
54 I can assure you of our close cooperation.
我保证通力合作。
55 Would it be possible for me to have a closer look at your samples?
可以让我参观一下你们的商品陈列室吗?
56 It will take me several hours if I really look at everything.
假如全部参观的话,那得需要好几个小时。
57 You may be interested in only some of the items.
你或许对某些商品有兴趣。
58 I can just have a glance at the rest
剩下的部分我粗略地看一下就能了。
59 They''ve met with great favor home and abroad.
这类商品在国内外非常受青睐。
60 All these articles are best selling lines.
所有这类商品都是大家的畅销货